Wednesday 6 April 2016

Private Edit Room

Sat up in my own private edit room today. Finally my own space to own and work in, cracked out a good chunk of work today as a result, all of the last scene is done now, got 3.5 more scenes to edit and the dream is to have those all roughly cut up by the end of Sunday. Then I'll have a draft main sequence that I can tweak with to my hearts content until its absolutely perfect - got a whole week to do the fine tuning after that so I'm in good spirits about the progress.

Even got into a good chat with another coursemate I don't see to often. He swung into my edit room briefly and we just chatted about work, life and films while he waited for his meeting with a tutor. He even taught me how to do a bit of basic colour correction to some of my shots, a skill I understand the theory of, but never truly put it into practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment