Tuesday 26 April 2016

No more Binging

This Monday I achieved total laziness. I had only two commitments:

1. Go to Lidl to make a rawkus salad for my housemates. I  made the Theo special, AKA, my pomegranate and Caesar salad which always goes down a treat. in fact, it was so well liked that everyone basically insisted that I make it again some time in the future.

2. Watch the brand new episode of Game of Thrones which was pretty dang good. They are obviously setting the stage for something greater to come, which is to be expected form the first episode. This also marked the first time I had ever seen an episode with other people who also didn't know what to expect, the viewing experience was phenomenal as a result with all of us riffing on what was happening and punctuating the best moments with roars of applause. Very much looking out for more now, I'm not actually used to not binge watching Thrones so the notion of having to wait a week is a little foreign to me. Damn this wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment