Monday 19 September 2016

Monday Beer

Felt a little strange being back in the office today.Hadn't actually been in there since last Wednesday but it felt very natural once I got back into my big red chair and bashed out a few more ideas. I was taken out to lunch by the rest of the crew for someones Birthday meal, went for some pretty dang tasty pizza nearby and I even got a half-pint of beer with my meal - just what you need on a Monday afternoon.

I had a mini 'ah-ha' moment while writing up a draft script for one of our pitches so I sent it over to my boss and I'm waiting for his approval. It's probably the best bit of actual creative work I've done at work so far so we'll see what happens.

Celebrated Rebecca's first day too - she came out of work with a big smile on her face and an employee handbook. So far she seems to be digging it, despite the fact that her legs ache. It only gets easier for her from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment