Saturday 17 September 2016

Popcorn Shoot Day 2

Back to the set of the popcorn advert I've been working on, and this time, I got to help out a lot more with the lighting. Basically I was asked a few times to change the bulbs in a kino flo and was trusted to pack away a lot of expensive kit, so that was pretty cool. I then continued to do the shot logging for the second day and put all my notes into a spreadsheet with the production manager. I got a small compliment from him, he commented on how useful my log was, especially since the film needed editing for the end of Sunday, my notes should be super useful.

The shoot is wrapped now, all the popcorn kernels have been swept up and I am longing to spend an extra few hours in bed tomorrow. Well deserved I think.  

No comments:

Post a Comment