Sunday 18 September 2016

Overcooked

Rebecca has officially joined me in Bristol as her first day working in Foyles is tomorrow. Her folks drove her down and we went out for lunch together before saying a heartfelt farewell. I think she's very eager to make a good first impression and I think she's planned out her morning routine for tomorrow so she gets there with a bit of time to spare. Along with Mark and Lucy, we sampled Overcooked one of the co-op game I got for my Birthday. It simulates the hectic nature of the food industry and demands teamwork for success. The banter got a bit heated towards the end of our session though as the levels quickly ramped up in difficulty, one level set on a pirate ship in particular should be used for CIA torture rather than a friendly bonding exercise. But we have accepted each-others skills now, and Mark asks that we play a 'zen' version of the game which exists without the shouting. I was just tring to channel my inner-Ramsay, but I can see why it could have been a bit manic in our virtual kitchen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment