Wednesday 21 September 2016

Phone-Less

I surrendered my phone to the office as a prop for tomorrow's shoot - thing is, I'm not going on that shoot so I will effectively be phone less for a little while. Funnily enough, I didn't expect this to be a bother at all, but it was a little bit of a hindrance when I tried to meet up with Rebecca after work. We normally meet outside a Tesco on Broadmead before walking home at around 6:30, but she wasn't there at that time. Being the romantic type, I went to go meet her at work but she wasn't there either. After 45 minutes of double-checking/waiting in various spots, I walked home to find her there, chilling on the sofa. Without stating the obvious, phones really do help in the communication department, especially when there has been no pre-disscussed plan B offered for meeting up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment