Tuesday 13 September 2016

The Sculptor

Got up especially early to cast my eyeballs on The Sculptor, a graphic novel I have been interested in reading for the past few months, and it was entirely worth the wait. It is truely up there with the best graphic novels I have read, and while it's story exists on a much smaller scale compared to its contemporaries, it really does punch above its weight thanks to its art style and impeccable pacing which manages to effortleasly find beauty within quiet moments.

Additional good points come from work. Firstly, someone from the London branch came down to introduce themselves and personally invite me up to their London office as an extra part of my introduction to Rubber. On top of that, one of our clients I did some bits for got back to us this afternoon and gave us the go-ahead to start work on the project officially. I got an high-five from my boss to make it official. Think I'm doing good by those guys so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment