Tuesday 18 April 2017

Might as well be a Bullet Train

Louis and I got the the faster train home I think we ever got, we arrived a full 20 minutes ahead of time which was glorious. The news of the next general election broke as we started traveling and Louis got very excited, haven't seen him so pumped in a while. Got back home to a very pleased Rebecca who still hadn't found some of the eggs I hid around the house a few days ago. We watched Airplane! since it was on Film4 too, Rebecca hadn't seen it before and I don't think it was quite what she was expecting.

Rebecca has flagged my attention to a youth magazine writer position for a local Bristol thing which I am going to apply for tomorrow. All those video reviews and gaming blog posts may well pay off if I use them as examples!

No comments:

Post a Comment