Tuesday 4 April 2017

The Owl's Eyebrows

A little while back I mentioned starting up a whole new blog as a place for me to publish some actual writing about films and video games. Well after much deliberation, and pondering and all that jazz, I am finally happy to present The Owl's Eyebrows!

As a small notice, I will continue to update daily on this blog, nothing is going to change in that regard. The new blog is simply a place for me to publish content that I have actually fostered in some way. I'm hoping to get way more content out on it soon, but until then, if you want to check out my Zelda and Switch reviews then go ahead and check them out; I'm quite pleased with how they each turned out.

From a design position, its a little unfinished (I've had a real trial by fire with WordPress) but I am going to be slowly updating in the future so don't get too attached to the way it looks now as it'll very likely change. 


No comments:

Post a Comment