Wednesday 26 April 2017

Productivity Park

Took a walk into our nearest park today as an excuse to get me out of the house. I took a pad and paper with me so I could get some work done too, and I actually ended up planning and writing a fair bit for my next video, which is going g to be more of a short essay/editorial rather than a review.

I even spotted an urgent job offer on a Facebook page for Bristol film and TV. They needed a runner this evening. Spontaneously, I applied for it and heard back immediately. Sadly, the position for this evening had been filled, but they may need someone tomorrow so they asked for my CV so they could keep it on file. Bit of a result there!

In between all that, I wished my Grandmother Happy Birthday. She sounded over the moon when I called and we had a nice little chat about her plans and my job news. Even though I only saw them around Easter, I'm already looking forward to seeing my Grandparents  again.

No comments:

Post a Comment