Thursday 6 April 2017

Specter Knight Video Review

I got super pumped to work today so I blitzed through doing the video review I was working on yesterday. After some initial setbacks with my screen capturing software, I actually got it all done and dusted. As much as I would love to share it with the world, I remembered about 2 minutes after loading it onto YouTube that our internet is cursed with a disastrously slow upload speed. Its been going for 4 hours now, and its has just hit 61%. If I'm up early tomorrow then I'll try and link it here later on.

It was a lot of fun working on the video, it did take a while to make, and perhaps the current style of review is a little too safe and familiar, but that's what I'm doing this for, to find a voice and hopefully get more confident with editing software - its all good.

UPDATE - Video is up here:

No comments:

Post a Comment