Thursday 11 May 2017

Brownies and Bladders

Today's blog is bought to you by possibly the greatest brownie I have ever eaten. There's this little sandwich shop called The Coach House in Bristol, and they do this incredible butterscotch and chocolate brownie that punched above my expectations. It was gooey, and crunchy at the same time and it paired beautifully with my coffee. It set me up for a good rest of my day after lunch and it kept me smiling throughout.

Aside from that, my other big highlight was coming up with a way to make a character look like he was weeing himself on film. Came up with using one of those camel pack / bladder pouch bags that was all the rage with hikers about 7 years ago and modify the valve on it so it could leak when pressed. Little thing like that made me feel kinda great today.

No comments:

Post a Comment