Tuesday 16 May 2017

Hunt for the Wilderpeople

Dogs. That was my day.

I was asked to source multiple pictures of funny dogs that resembled our main actor for one of our gags. Hope I wasn't too unflattering to him... I didn't actually know anything about different dog breeds until today, now I think I have expanded my knowledge beyond simply Poodles and Labradors, now I can identify Min Pins, and Papillions; pub quiz here I come.

While I immensely enjoyed Takia Watiti's Eagel vs Shark, I had mixed feeling about What we do in the Shadows. Rebecca and I got a chance to check out Hunt for the Wilderpeople this evening and we both commented on how much we enjoyed it. The film was light hearted and full of that now trademarked, New Zealand charm. It was just a story about a juvenile looking for a place to call home with good character development and laughs throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment