Wednesday 31 May 2017

The Big Shoot: Day 6

Woke up very early today so we could truck on down to Slough (hold your applause). We have now moved onto our second filming location which is a huge, basically abandoned animal testing facility bolted onto an old manor house. It's proper big this house too, and its almost labyrinth-like in design, I went up once to scrounge some bits and pieces and got horribly lost.

Yesterday I was also tasked with sourcing and buying a few extra mirrors for our makeup and wardrobe departments.Figured Argos would do me right as they have been decent in the past, my heart sank though when I heard that YODEL were the ones delivering my parcel. The mirrors arrived today a little later than I would have liked, but no real harm done.Catastrophe struck once I opened up the packaging for the biggest mirror ordered that I found it was smashed to pieces - effectively it was DOA.

Damn you YODEL, for being generally rubbish. Try as I might, I always want to give you guys another chance, but today was the last straw. Rest of today went fine, but I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the delivery nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment