Friday 19 May 2017

Going Clear

Continued the great hunt for copyright free pictures of dogs. Its actually scary how much money a lot of stock image websites charge to use of their images, must be a super niche market that I have unknowingly stumbled into.

Went out to the Bear  Pit street food market to finally get my chops around the burger I bought for Mark last week. I took one bite and I felt a real pang of buyers remorse, I opted for some tomato relish as a sauce, and that was literally the only thing I could taste for the first quarter of my burger. After getting into the literal meat though, it was smooth, greasy sailing.

Finished watching Going Clear after a 5 month hiatus - Rebecca fell asleep the first time we tried watching it so we put in on hold for a little while. It is, for all intents and purposes, the most complete doc on Scientology. A detailed account of its history and its very troubling current situation. If you have even the slightest interest in the subject matter, then you've already seen it. For those who haven't, I can't recommended it enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment