Monday 13 January 2020

Buzz Lightyear

Procured a few cardboard boxes from work to help with the move, I learnt the hard way to never walk with flattened cardboard during heavy winds. Storm Brendan was in full swing as I headed back, I looked like a crummy school dress up of Buzz Lightyear, but I wouldn't just be falling with style if I got caught in an updraft. I got home alright before letting Louis mope around in our flat while strangers went to visit his place.

Just a few days left until we officially become home owners, still feels a little surreal. I don't think it'll properly set in for a month of so after we move in. Mark kept saying his place felt like an Air B&B for the first few weeks, guess we'll have to endure that stage too. Its exciting for sure, lots of changes happening which I'm treating more and more like opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment