Friday 10 January 2020

Christmas Continues

Brewed some good coffee, set up my laptop and committed myself to a really good day of writing. I'm currently working on a review for Sick Critic on Death Stranding, none of the other staff writers wanted to touch it with a barge pole since it's a faily decisive title. I'm 90% done with it and I'm extremely chuffed with how it's shaping up, after a but of tweaking it could actually be one of the best things I've written.

After the clock struck 5 I packed for this weekend - I'm now in London with Rebecca and her folks for two days of family friends and warm lunches. This is officially my final bit of 'Happy New Year' well-wishing I'll be doing for 2020, I've just handed over (and received) the last of my Christmas presents too - feels like the festivities and excitement is still yet to end for me

No comments:

Post a Comment