Wednesday 29 January 2020

RAM Attack

Powered through work so I could bask in the glory that is my PC upgrades. I was expecting the final part in the mail today and when I got home I found it lovingly tucked under a recycling bin by the mailman. Louis swung by to help me build it all up, it quickly became a bonding experience on account of the trauma we both went through. Screws wouldn't go out, leads wouldn't plug back in, and to top it all off, I purchased the wrong type of RAM. A new stick of RAM is in the mail to me now so this time tomorrow I'll hopefully be enjoying the benefits of a greatly souped up PC.

Chris Pearless was in town this evening so Mark and I took him to a tapas place uptown, forgot just how much I enjoyed the social aspect of tapas and it was good to catch up with him too. We showed him round the new house too and he was almost as smitten as we are with it. Can't wait for all the furniture to go in so we can show it off to more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment