Wednesday 22 January 2020

I Can Stand This TV Stand

Following a long shift at work I wandered up to Park Street to pick up a compact (and frankly adorable) little TV stand for our house. While I was in the shop I spied literally my dream mini office chair, this particular one used to be part of the window display so it was heavily discounted on top of the store-wide sale, so I reserved that too to pick up later - couldn't believe my luck really. Carrying back home the TV stand turned out to be a lot more arduous than I anticipated, it was heavy, it started raining, and I really needed a wee the whole way home. Once I got him in set up in the house though I was chuffed, it gave me a real sense of what the living room might look like once it's fully furnished and that 'new house' tingle came back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment