Friday 17 January 2020

EU Funding

Sat on a phone call with Mum for most of the day trying to arrange an EU grant for Newbury's upcoming Youth For Europe event. Once we figure out if we are technically eligible for funding, we have to fill out a monstrously boring application form, I chiseled away at a very small chunk of it today but it's gonna take some time to do it right. Once I'd had enough of EU paperwork I decided to do something a little different and go for a run. Haven't been on one since May last year so it was a bit of a rude awakening, but I got into the groove of it pretty quick. Just went for a short run today but I felt good afterwards so I'll certainly be going on more in the future.

Louis and Rachel popped round for an evening of board games and cottage pie. We chatted about our new homes and all the upcoming trial and tribulations that come with it. It's an exciting time for sure though, we are all giddy with home potential and might even be going second hand furniture shopping together tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment