Monday 24 April 2023

A Double Banker

 Piece by piece I created my house of cards. Chatting with our PM I very gradually put together a list for all the faces on our 2nd unit... Although this will be double the size of any other one I've been charged with as this is a full on double banker. We had two teams out all of today so running around helping them and getting stuff ready for tomorrow was a hell of a juggling act. A late finish and an early start tomorrow is the price I pay, but I'll get a lie-in later after burning the candle at both ends. I keep thinking I should feel more anxious or stressed about tomorrow but instead I feel quite calm. Either I'm blissfully ignorant of a huge problem or we really have to planned it to perfection. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment