Friday 14 April 2023

Lasminute.com

Had myself a great little breakfast before my to do list suddenly exploded. The studio floor was recently painted I had to help give out blue shoes to everyone. Then some vintage camera equipment arrived without an appropriate card reader so that had to be resolved quickly... Just a lot of dashing around for a lot of last-minute.com but and bobs but at least it got my blood pumping. I rounded off the Friday with a trip to an off license for a drink for Rebecca and myself as we geared up to watch the final episode of The West Wing. We started watching the show in October of 2020, it saw us through lockdowns, holidays and most of my Bristol jobs. It has been our rock, our go to show of choice, the ideal evening activity. Now it feels like I've lost a limb.

No comments:

Post a Comment