Tuesday 4 April 2023

Tee'ing Up another Unit

 Physically and mentally prepared myself for the next second unit day tomorrow. I've started to really get the hang of these now, my PM is relinquishing a lot of power over to me which makes a nice change of pace - fingers crossed it all goes smoothly. When I first started tee'ing these all up I made a lot of anxious phone calls to people to get information. Now I have short, chatty calls and we all work extremely well as a team. The only thing that could ruin our plans tomorrow is weather, we're due a little drizzle but let's hope it keeps away.

I quickly wanted to wish my Dad a happy 60th Birthday for today too. Though he had to work the day, it sounded like his colleagues all tucked into a cake and that generosity was reciprocated in the form of presents and other goodies. I could only really give him a phonecall today so I'm looking forward to wishing him well in person this weekend. Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment