Sunday 9 April 2023

Happy Easter 2023

Cake is the new chocolate this year. I've eaten a coffee & walnut, Simnal and a Tres Leches cake all over the course of today. In fact, after the gigantic portion of lunch I had I only needed a slither of cake to eat for dinner later to tide me over. Easter is of course a day of indulgence, tomorrow the detox diet will come into fruition. I'll be at work tomorrow so I'll find it much easier to eat normally there.

Once I got back from Newbury I flicked in the oven to bake another (you guessed it...) Cake. I got commissioned by a colleague to make a Birthday treat for someone, I'm getting my ingredients reimbursed and I can name a price for my fee. I shan't be too money greedy but it's nice to finally get recognized for my auxiliary talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment