Saturday 1 April 2023

The Booth

Smashed through wave one of weekend jobs pretty early on. Shopping, missed parcel collections and a rucksack return to Argos (I wasn't feeling the one I bought.) There was plenty of time to play video games this afternoon but I'd need to save my strength for the evening. For you see, Rachel had just about finished building her custom voice recording booth. But it needs the strength of 4 people to lift and maneuver it into place without snapping the legs off of it. It sounded doable until I tried to lift it, I quickly discovered it was about 4 times heavier than I had expected so in my mind it was sounding increasingly impossible. With a lot of gusto though, we got the job done. Louis cracked open the beers for us afterwards and we drank them like free men, sitting atop a jailhouse roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment