Wednesday 5 July 2023

Eyeline Expert in the Making

Batted away the curve balls before they spread like wildfire - that's my job role in a nutshell. My docket was looking a little clean this morning but the universe always loads me up out of the blue. Luckily I powered through them and even had time to spend the afternoon with the script team again. Moreso than ever before the penny started to drop as I understood more and more about the role and how to do it properly. To reward my efforts my package of board games that I ordered back in April finally turned up. I coached a rather poorly Rebecca through a game of Splendor Duel. Even though she was pepped up on painkillers and spent more time blowing her nose she managed to beat me no sweat. That's my curse, I love games but I'm just trash at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment