Sunday 9 July 2023

Return to M Shed

Took Rebecca's folks over to the M Shed, a venue we've passed by a dozen times but finally got our patronage on this drizzly Sunday. I left them in the history of transport section (trains and buses ain't really my thing) and hopped on up to the Bristol life section to re-immerse myself into the world of rebellion and protests Bristol was known for back in the day. 

Once home Rebecca and I got a few hours to switch off our brains before we welcomed the final guest into our house this weekend, our friend Pete who has the knack if learn new board games and quickly win on his first try. Today was no exception. I had to bud a quick farewell as my call time and travel time tomorrow is especially evil. I already can't wait to say goodbye to Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment