Tuesday 4 July 2023

Summer Sniffles

I was drifting into a deep sleep last night when I realized I totally forgot to blog here last night! Thankfully today and tomorrow have kinda blurred into one for me anyway. I dishes out my homemade brownies to anyone who wanted a bite and won plenty of favour with the team. We suffered out in the rain today though, bogged down with temperamental action vehicles and a tricky day. I was politely roped into helping with the get out, I took my lil' van up the road and crammed it full of sodden directors chairs and take away cups - it was a little thing but it really helped the cause. Back home Rebecca confessed she feels a cold coming on... At times today I noticed the beginnings of cold-like symptoms. I'd give anything to sidestep the Summer Sniffles though.

No comments:

Post a Comment