Saturday 22 July 2023

Rum Sipper

 In a very out of character move I set my alarm incorrectly leaving myself with only a few minutes to get ready and head into the world. While that didn't grump me out, a lot of things throughout the day threatened to do so. I had to take care of a script meeting with plenty of grown ups, a job I wasn't mentally prepared for so I just kinda winged it - not my finest work but it did the trick. My seat on the truck was commendeered and my lunch was just ok. My day took a nice positive turn as Rebecca, Rachel and I all headed over to the board game gallery night. It was by far the busiest I'd seen it there, I felt so pleased for the owner who was also clearly chuffed with the turnout. We played a few new games, sipped some homemade rum and had a lot of nice chats - an ideal start to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment