Saturday 7 September 2024

Bristol Besties

I said I'd help Rebecca tidy the house a bit first thing this morning, so imagine how guilty I felt when I slept in til quite late. So I ran to the shops and hoovered like a maniac before bringing our guests into our home. These chaps hadn't seen our house before, nor had they seen too much of Bristol so we took them to see the sights. We did the scenic routes of the town center while stopping at a couple of cafes along the way, they mentioned they really wanted to catch a movie so we ducked into the Watershed to see Sing Sing, a film I reckon will crop up plenty when the Oscars nominations start rolling out. We took them to King's Street for a swift pint then ended up back at home for tea and chats. These guys are Rebecca's childhood friends so she was somewhat anxious about making a good impression during their stay - I don't want to blow my own horn but I don't think we could have done a better job than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment