Wednesday 18 September 2024

Natter in the Road

Been a little spoilt on this gig recently. All the filming locations have been in town and easily accessible for me on foot. For the next handful of days however I'll be driving an hour to and from work along winding country roads. What made the time go quick on my journeys was good company. I gave the directors assistant a lift in, the perfect space to debrief about our days and shoot the breeze. Better yet was on my way home I called up Jamie for a catch up. It's been a hot minute since we chatted but it felt like only yesterday. His PHD is going about as well as it can but he's looking forward to the end of it now, following that we just talked about video games and what's been taking out fancy. Always have loads of time for Jamie, a bonafide good egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment