Tuesday 10 September 2024

Happy 31st Birthday to Me!

Didn't feel 31 when I woke up, but I did feel very loved throughout the day. I opened up my cards with Rebecca over coffee plus her presents. A customary bag of coffee beans was first up (always appreciated) plus a unique graphic novel project called Building Stories which I cannot wait to dive into properly. Graphic novels have long made up a part of my gifting pool so early September doesn't feel right until I've read at least one.

I was at work today too, back on set in the confines of the studio. Though I didn't publicize the fact it was my birthday, word still got around. My old Production team summoned me into the office at lunch and I was greeted with bunting and a cake which was very sweet of them. Once we wrapped for the day the whole crew sung me Happy Birthday, that's never happened to me in a job before so I didn't know where to put my hands. 

So yeah, I could hardly ask for a better work birthday. My co-workers, Rebecca and all the well wishers all made an ordinary Tuesday extra special - I'm extremely blessed to keep such good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment