Tuesday 17 September 2024

Hoist That Table

We're looking to get our floorboards renovated sometime in the near future, but a text from our chap meant that future was much nearer than we'd expected. He put forward tomorrow and we blindly said 'sure' before the ramifications sunk in. And so, I spent this morning dismantling furniture and dragging everything out of our dining room. Once again our dining table proved to be the bane of my DIY life as I had to solo lift it out of the room with only a fraction of clearance through the door frame whilst hoisting it above a radiator. Work today was chill in comparison to that malarkey!

I didn't get a chance to see Louis today due to my working hours, but shout out to him because it's his Birthday today. Hope we can catch up sometime later on this week because we got a good old gift that he's gonna love. Plus I can finally give him a card I bought way back in February because it was spot on.

No comments:

Post a Comment