Tuesday 21 December 2010

30 Hours of gaming is comming up

For all of those who are unaware, we will be hosting a gaming session with should last for 30 hours straight in very early 2011, for more information head to the facebook page and any donations are heavily appreciated.

On an other note, I have the worlds worst cold. My head fells stuffy and my throat is burning up whenever I speak or breath, to top it off I had a terrible night last night. basically I was up reading Garfield until 11:30 and I was sleeping in a sleeping bag because my duvet was in the wash, this made it much harder to get to sleep as it's very hard to get comfy in a sleeping bag. Finally I drifted off, awaking at 1AM and feeling cheated out of sleep, every time I went back into a dream it was the same recurring dream which was desperately boring, hard to understand and was something to do with cowboys moving gold in minecarts. I kept on waking up in 10 minute intervals for 3 hours until I finally got up at 4:30 for a glass of water in the kitchen, it was also there I paced around in a circle telling myself 'Don't think about cowboys.' It was madness.

Apart from that it was an average day, I mainly played, and completed Shank which was pretty good and now I'm going straight to bed to make up for all the time I lost yesterday. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Theo - you suggested that people go to the Facebook page, but didn't give a link! Please go to the link below for information on how to sponsor us:

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/30-Hour-Gaming-Session/164248770285080

    Or you can sponsor directly via our website: www.markstopher.com

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete