Thursday 16 December 2010

Nearly the end of the Christams term

With one day left of the school term I have wondered what I shall do to make it a more grand and festive experience, we tried playing poker with red and green chips but that only brightened the mood slightly, we really should have organized a cheap-o version of secret Santa where people can only spend £1 on their gifts, that would have been pretty damn funny. Tomorrows film has been decided as Triangle, the modern horror film with a good twist apparently, which means I'll be busting out the ol' owl cushion to hide behind because I'm crap when it comes to horror films.

Early morning Misfits tomorrow, hope they put the episode up on time unlike two weeks ago (Grrr) until then I will try to get to bed soon. Last night I had a pizza hangover as I awoke at 3AM finding it hard to swallow and my mouth feeling drier than Hitchcock's sense of humour forcing me to get up in a drowsy state to get a glass or 3 of water. Hoping again that it snows overnight, have a good Friday and have a good end of term.

No comments:

Post a Comment