Tuesday 28 December 2010

Gonna be busy in the next few days

I'm off on a short hike tomorrow with the lads, hoping for a bit of banter, that's until the afternoon. In the evening I'm off to an extended new year party from the 29th until the 1st, should be amazing and a ton of fun. Will do my best to keep blogging however as I may not be around for some of the time. Had the family party round here, had to entertain the little ones with cbeebies.com and google earth, just making do with what I got and I think they were happy, also popped in Mario Kart; amateurs.

Bed now after an AMAZING game of TF2 with the doughboys, totally dominated the opposition with style. I also need to reposition my alarm as every time I get out of bed to turn it off I just go back to bed... a conundrum indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment