Thursday 30 December 2010

Mark's stand-in blog

I think that Theo is away so just to be sure - I am writing the blog entry this evening.

I finally got round to watching 'A Christmas Story' which Theo lent me and I really enjoyed it. I love the lamp that the father wins! I've not had much to do for the last couple of days which is a complete contrast to Theo's currently busy lifestyle!

Unfortunately we have had to cancel the '30 hour gaming session' but will be definitely be doing it at a later point - more time to gain sponsorship! I plan to go to a new years eve party tomorrow which should be good fun - I haven't seen Lucy in ages. Whenever we meet - we put our hands together and hum the Star Wars music in frustration. It's like a mini force battle. SO looking forward to it!

I then have a couple of maths papers to do (eek) before we go back to school. Theo should be back tomorrow - if not then Dan will be doing the blog. S'all good :D

No comments:

Post a Comment