Friday 17 December 2010

Yay, no school until 2011!

Got off school today at 12:30 after a great day at school, 1 lesson and a lot of happy faces. Went to Starbucks and accidentally asked to drink in rather than take away, after producing a massive mug for my huge coffee I had to ask the clerk to pour it into a take away cup, felt a bit cheeky. Saw Triangle today which was pretty good, then I watched a video about the inconsistancies and then realized how much the film acctually left out, which was a bit of a bummer cause it was pretty good until I looked past the glossy and ambigious stroy to find a number of plot holes.

Tomorrow I will be away at my Grand parents house who never have any internet so i may have to blag mark to doing an update, until then; have a happy Christmas holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment