Wednesday 8 December 2010

Only 6.12 MB left on my hard-drive

I went from 4 GB to 6 MB in about 5 minutes somehow, guess my computer is just being fussy. We didn't get the filming done that we wanted to today, Mark's hosepipes were frozen over so we couldn't simulate rain. What we did do was set a baby doll on fire for Mark's coursework which looked awesome and really creepy. Before I went to Mark's house though I was really worried I wouldn't have the time to finish my History essay as I only had an hour free today to finish it off and I was no-where near completion, but then, as luck would have it, our critical thinking lesson was canceled due to an ill teacher! So I got all of it done and I am pretty light on homework now so I can do more impotent things... like play TF2.

Wearing long-johns in bed now, so hopefully I won't fear the cold when I get outta bed and then be late fo' school. Looking forward to tomorrow, and I hope your having a good enough week so far, weekend is getting closer, and Christmas is to.

No comments:

Post a Comment