Saturday 4 May 2013

A whole lotta effort

This evenings filming will hopefully have the biggest payoff out of everything we have ever done. It took a rather long time to set up the camera, lighting, green-screen and Louis in just the right place. It was about 2 hours work to get a single shot perfected so we could send away for some special effects to be added in professionally. Exciting stuff and I am praying that it will look as awesome as we all want it to. I mean, me and Dan spent about a quarter of that time ironing the green-screen for a 'crease free' finish.

In unrelated news, if you can even call it that, Jenny and I re-built my Lego Emperor's palace which took the better half of last night to complete. Here is a photo for your amusement and you hopefully won't accuse me of being a man-child.

It actually is the greatest thing ever
  

No comments:

Post a Comment