Tuesday 7 May 2013

Cae Study

Case Study - Verb: The act of staring blankly at your suitcase before a holiday, while you vaguely wonder about what to pack.

This was basically what I did all day, after I found a case that is. We basically have this grim section of attic, which I am convinced is a spider social gathering spot and also where we store backpacks and suitcases. Every time I go in there I need to bite my tongue and focus my vision on anywhere that I am certain a big cluster of bulbous eyes won't ogle back at me. I didn't find my case eventually but it wasn't even in there!

Rounded up all my belongings so I am ready to head off to France with Mark until Sunday! As always I will try to keep you updated if they have wi-fi or some form of internet. In the meantime however, you might want to check out our Twitter page which has a whole bunch of behind the scenes photos and information and is regularly updated by every member of the team. Here is a little taster of what kinda things you'll find there:

Hard at work in Chris' attic
 

No comments:

Post a Comment