Thursday 16 May 2013

Star Trek: Into Darkness

Bit of a late one last night. Jamie, Dan and I went to see the late showing of the latest Star Trek film and it was pretty darn good. While it won't resonate with me on an emotional level, it was a lotta fun! Jamie and I spent a very long time discussing the pros and cons of each Superhero sat at my kitchen table. This conversation went on until 2:30 in the morning and we then decided it was time to turn in.

This evening Dan, Chris and myself went off to film a promo for a theater production, getting our name out a bit further, the shoot took only a bit more than half an hour and was an all round pleasure. Here are some stills I took during filming. Think of a Charles Dickens, seedy London alleyway setting mixed with the 'That's not a knife... THIS is a knife' conversation from Crocodile Dundee. All round good stuff!  


No comments:

Post a Comment