Saturday 5 October 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday to the Blog!

Just causally after getting off a facetime call with Mark, Lucy and I decided to head through the blog archives for kicks and nostalgia purposes. For some reason, I often find myself coming back to the very first post I did just to have a little read. It's like having a really personal and poorly spell-checked time capsule - a little window where I can see a cheeky and chipper version of myself. Flicking back tonight though I realised something quite amusing: today marks the 3rd anniversary of the blog. I never imagined that I would have actually kept this up for so long. At the same time though it feels like only yesterday that Mark set up this account for me so we could relay any developments within Cafe Studios; he must have seen some rough potential for me as a blogger. Even after Twitter has effectively taken over that role, I enjoy writing about my day. It lets me gather my thoughts in order to attempt to piece together what is hopefully an amusing anecdote and practice my writing style.

Once again I must thank those of you who return every now and then to read about my humbly humdrum life. I still get a little bit excited when people talk to me about why they enjoyed a certain post, and its for the little moments like that that have made the past 3 years worth-while. So stick around, because I have no intentions of quitting just yet!  

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work Theo, here's to the next 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, don't stop now!

    Mum

    ReplyDelete