Tuesday 1 October 2013

Group work for a tricky film brief

Group work was accomplished today after a 3 hour editing lecture that actually was a lot of fun. Tried to integrate myself socially with the group and ended up royally embarrassing myself getting into a lift with them as the doors shut on me. Not even with me on the wrong side, literally the doors crushed me sideways. Hope that was good for a laugh anyway. Organized a production meeting with them Thursday night in someones flat so all systems are go! At least in the crudest way possible.

Still need ideas for our 'Mood' film. Going to go around he school to take photos tomorrow morning in search of potential shots as our brief only permits us to use 10 shots max to fill a 1-3 minute timeframe - time to get our thinking caps on.

No comments:

Post a Comment