Saturday 26 October 2013

Hungerford reshoots

Braved the train to go get back to Newbury to see my family. It was amazing, there was free food and drink, I didn't need to worry about the washing up and the toilets were so clean. I should really go to that place more often.

In all seriousness though, it was great to see my parents again but Louis was the best. Lots to reminisce about between the two of us before getting to bed at a reasonable hour because I was off early in the morning to help out on the 'Hungerford' reshoots. With the oh-so-familiar taste of McDonalds in my mouth I got right back into my running role. Making tea and coffee, wearing a high-vis jacket and grabbing various equipment when it was needed. Today's filming had possibly the biggest budget stunt in it - we got to trash and flip a car! Great to see the gang though!

It's just like The Walking Dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment