Monday 14 October 2013

Let sleeping Jamies Lie

Back into the swing of things at uni. During of of our massive lectures the presenter asked how many of us had seen Thelma and Louise. I was the closest person who had to so I had to give an on the spot plot synopsis. Bit tricky when you're talking in front of 250 people but I think I did the job. Came home halfway through the day for lunch, this small break is the designated time in which me and Jamie typically watch the new Agents of SHIELD episode. He was fast asleep the whole time I was in between 12 and 1:45. He texted me halfway through my next lecture it read 'Just had a massive lie-in, I feel like a million!'

Wish I could have a lie-in tomorrow, but I'm in at 9am for a three hour editing seminar. Lordy Lucifer have mercy on our souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment