Thursday 17 October 2013

Town types

I am still not very good at hitting town it seems. It was only until last night that I realized that me, and Jamie were possibly the uncoolest people there, but you know what? I'm ok with that. Did spend most of my time desperately trying to keep an eye on Jamie or anyone I went with. Finding misfits that look like your friends in a crowd of dancing people is understandably difficult, now I know why the 'Where's Wally' books were put in schools.

Hands down, weirdest moment of last night was while me and Jenny were trying to find Jamie, Jenny went ahead of me and  tried to follow her closely so as not to get lost. Directly in front of me, a girl falls over. Quite badly too, she didn't land on her bum or anything, she fell face-down on the floor. I thought this may have been a good chance to be the gentleman I always am so I decided to help her up. A second before I bent down she starts moving, she put her hand out to her sides and starts to do push-ups. Not like one or two pushups, but like, a lot of pushups. I am stood in awe of this situation, and after a little while some more guys start to notice this. One of the spectators tapped her on the shoulder to understandably ask 'What are you doing?' I see the girls face for the first time at this point as she looks up and it turns out to be a guy in drag. I had to move a good few meters away to start laughing to myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment