Monday 30 September 2013

First proper lectures

First proper uni lectures today, woo! Imagine my face though when I pull out my brand new pad of paper, fresh for it's first years worth of writing, a vessel for all my accumulated knowledge for my tertiary education. Open up the pad, and I bought plain rather than lined paper. My notes will have to be floating indefinitely in a sea of white and absence of lines.

Mark failed massively in our second lecture. They pulled the whole 'Read all the instructions test' where they give you a set of tasks to do but the last instruction tells you to do none of the above. We had a good laugh. I had a good laugh.

Now we've been tasked with making a short presentation on a certain TV series, my group gets to pick between F.R.I.E.N.D.S. or The Big Bang Theory. At the moment I hope the consensuses is with the former. Just had to chase my other two group members down on facebook, looks like it'll be fun to work with new people.  

No comments:

Post a Comment