Saturday 28 September 2013

Ramen cooking!

Went out to the exact same club last night, except this time it was a Friday! So it was naturally quite busy, imagine my face though when we discovered a 'disco' room where they only played 80's-00's songs in a non-remix way! Boogied in there a bit and at 3am we thought it was time to call it a night. Strangest part of that evening was when we all sat down in a booth a little bit before closing, it was one of those surreal, 3rd-person moments where I was looking in on myself and questioning my actions. I could see all those people on the dance floor, barely wriggling their bodies in a way that could just about pass as dancing, and I just thought to myself: 'Do we all look this atrocious when we dance?'

Flash forward to this evening and it's my turn to cook dinner. So I took full advantage of the Chinese supermarket we have around the corner, buying everything I needed for a basic ramen. There was a fleeting moment between chopping vegetables, stirring 3 pans and laying the table I thought that I may have bitten off more than I could chew; they made it look so easy in the video! But it turned out just fine, I added WAY too much chilli sachets though so we were all crying with spice and begging for glasses of milk, but otherwise it wasn't bad for a first try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment