Sunday 29 September 2013

Big Sunday Shop

Hit Sainsbury's hard this morning. Got up nice and early to go do our massive food shop for the week. Custard creams, bacon, cereal. Everything a student could possibly live on. Coming back home we found a CEX shop, basically a great place to get second hand games and movies. Browsing the aisles we managed to find this little gem that we have been desperate to re-watch. Price didn't hurt either.

Just look at Ewan's face, how could you say no?
After burning a schnitzel we hit the beach to watch the waves roll in during the twilight hours, a picturesque and calming scene that took my mind of the cold I think I've caught; or 'freashers flu' many call it. Just finished my first bit of Uni reading material that sparked a heated debate between Mark and myself about the genre of 'Teen TV.' It was surprisingly intellectual but then we got sleepy and wanted to go to bed. Which is what I wanna do now because I slept awfully last night. Got up at midnight for a snack but there was nothing in though house to eat at the time. 

1 comment:

  1. You should watch the movie this one is based on 'Lover Come Back' from 1961 - great fun!

    ReplyDelete